The survey, which was conducted under the direction of two third-party research firms, found that only 36% of respondents would vote to re-elect Trump after his first 100 days, compared to 52% of respondents who said that they would vote to re-elect Obama after his first 100 days.
The poll found that 55% of respondents would not vote to re-elect to Trump; only 31% said they would not vote to re-elect Obama.
Trump will hit his 100th day in office on April 29 and has faced criticism on both sides for abandoned campaign promises. “No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!” he tweeted last week.
Fox News says its poll was conducted over the telephone with live interviewers among a random national sample of 1,009 registered voters between April 23 and April 25. The margin of error is plus or minus three percentage points.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time