From scientists and world leaders to athletes and Hollywood A-listers, the world’s most influential turned out in their finest to recognize this year’s TIME 100 at the magazine’s annual gala.
The worlds that intersected at Tuesday night’s gala is a testament to the range of TIME 100 members both past and present; Women’s March leaders Linda Sarsour, Tamika Mallory, Carmen Perez, and Bob Bland, actor Margot Robbie, and media personalities Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah were all on deck for a night that won’t soon be forgotten.
Click through the gallery above to see the best looks from the Time 100 Gala red carpet.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma