President Donald Trump’s most studied impersonator took a stab at the President’s legal battle over Trump University.
In a promotional video for the upcoming Comedy Central parody live from the Oval Office, The President Show, comedian seasoned impersonator Anthony Atamanuik answers the tough questions in-character for an Air Force One “interview” about Trump University. According to this Trump character, the President’s defunct eponymous seminar is a storied academic institution.
“I didn’t have any experience in education and then I created a very successful Trump University, one of the great universities,” he said in Trumpian hyperbolic terms. Trump agreed to a $25 million settlement to end high-profile lawsuits over his real estate mentorship program, which the comedian was happy to defend. “No fraud. no fraud. Because I have 25 million dollars. By that suit, you don’t have ten cents,” he said.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time