President Donald Trump’s most studied impersonator took a stab at the President’s legal battle over Trump University.
In a promotional video for the upcoming Comedy Central parody live from the Oval Office, The President Show, comedian seasoned impersonator Anthony Atamanuik answers the tough questions in-character for an Air Force One “interview” about Trump University. According to this Trump character, the President’s defunct eponymous seminar is a storied academic institution.
“I didn’t have any experience in education and then I created a very successful Trump University, one of the great universities,” he said in Trumpian hyperbolic terms. Trump agreed to a $25 million settlement to end high-profile lawsuits over his real estate mentorship program, which the comedian was happy to defend. “No fraud. no fraud. Because I have 25 million dollars. By that suit, you don’t have ten cents,” he said.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy