Whether it was making her way through hosting duties during the 2011 Academy Awards or nabbing an Oscar for her turn as Fantine in Les Mis, Anne Hathaway’s singing skills are well-documented.
However, the Colossal star took her vocal chops to the next level during an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where she admirably performed an awkwardly Google translated version of the Weeknd’s “I Can’t Feel My Face When I’m With You,” where the chorus was replaced by the stiff translation “in your presence, my front is not felt/hey, it is good, hey, it is good.”
Fallon, for his part, had his own share of tricky translations, taking on “I Will Survive,” which translated to “I will be punctual.”
Fallon and Hathaway then teamed up for the final song, with a hilarious but unrecognizable take on Pink and Nate Ruess’ “Just Give Me a Reason.”
Watch the full clip above.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror