The ANTI artist showed up the Empire Polo Club Saturday decked out in a crystal-encrusted bodysuit that debuted on Alessandro Michele’s Gucci Fall 2017 runway, giving her the appearance of a human disco ball. She completed the outfit with a Gucci tank top, denim cutoffs and a pair of Fenty x Puma platform sneakers.
Rih shared two photos of the glittery ensemble on Instagram, garnering nearly 3 million combined likes from her followers. “I can’t go home yet, cuz enough people ain’t seen my outfit,” she captioned the first picture, a shot of her posing in front of a mirror.
For the second, she showed off the bodysuit’s ability to completely cover her head.
Fans of the singer seems to love her unique getup, with many taking to social media to praise the fashion choice. “It’s so funny how we don’t deserve Rihanna at all,” one Twitter user captioned a snap of her standing in the crowd.
See the photos below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org