The ANTI artist showed up the Empire Polo Club Saturday decked out in a crystal-encrusted bodysuit that debuted on Alessandro Michele’s Gucci Fall 2017 runway, giving her the appearance of a human disco ball. She completed the outfit with a Gucci tank top, denim cutoffs and a pair of Fenty x Puma platform sneakers.
Rih shared two photos of the glittery ensemble on Instagram, garnering nearly 3 million combined likes from her followers. “I can’t go home yet, cuz enough people ain’t seen my outfit,” she captioned the first picture, a shot of her posing in front of a mirror.
For the second, she showed off the bodysuit’s ability to completely cover her head.
Fans of the singer seems to love her unique getup, with many taking to social media to praise the fashion choice. “It’s so funny how we don’t deserve Rihanna at all,” one Twitter user captioned a snap of her standing in the crowd.
See the photos below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears