The singer shared a photo of her first child on social media Friday along with the sweet caption: “My baby and me after nap time.”
Jackson’s 14-week-old baby boy adorably yawns as he looks at the camera for a selfie.
In February, a source told PEOPLE that the mother-son pair are doing “really good,” and that “she absolutely loves” motherhood.
“We thank God for our blessing,” Jackson, 50, told PEOPLE when she shared a baby bump photo exclusively with PEOPLE in October.
Months later in April, PEOPLE confirmed Jackson and Al Mana’s split after nearly five years of marriage. She wed Qatari businessman Al Mana in 2012, and news of their first child’s impending arrival was reported in May.
The exes plan to raise their son together despite their recent split.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022