The singer shared a photo of her first child on social media Friday along with the sweet caption: “My baby and me after nap time.”
Jackson’s 14-week-old baby boy adorably yawns as he looks at the camera for a selfie.
In February, a source told PEOPLE that the mother-son pair are doing “really good,” and that “she absolutely loves” motherhood.
“We thank God for our blessing,” Jackson, 50, told PEOPLE when she shared a baby bump photo exclusively with PEOPLE in October.
Months later in April, PEOPLE confirmed Jackson and Al Mana’s split after nearly five years of marriage. She wed Qatari businessman Al Mana in 2012, and news of their first child’s impending arrival was reported in May.
The exes plan to raise their son together despite their recent split.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now