Hollywood starlet Charlize Theron hired an Easter bunny for her children last year—but had to scream at it like a “psycho mom” when it didn’t do its job.
Theron stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday to tell Kimmel that the bunny’s suit was slovenly.
“I wanted a nice fluffy white bunny,” she told Jimmy Kimmel. “And i got a very… It was not just dirty. I was like, is that food or is that vomit.”
The bunny also lounged on her couch “with the dirty bunny suit,” prompting Theron to yell at it like a “psycho mom.”
“Can you take the kids? It’s time to find the easter eggs!” she told the hired rabbit—which was found online.
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization