Hollywood starlet Charlize Theron hired an Easter bunny for her children last year—but had to scream at it like a “psycho mom” when it didn’t do its job.
Theron stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday to tell Kimmel that the bunny’s suit was slovenly.
“I wanted a nice fluffy white bunny,” she told Jimmy Kimmel. “And i got a very… It was not just dirty. I was like, is that food or is that vomit.”
The bunny also lounged on her couch “with the dirty bunny suit,” prompting Theron to yell at it like a “psycho mom.”
“Can you take the kids? It’s time to find the easter eggs!” she told the hired rabbit—which was found online.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement