The former couple had been married for 10 years when they decided to split in June 2015. At the time, they said they were moving forward “with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children.”
Since the original announcement, the family has been seen together on outings and taking vacations with both parents and all three children: Violet, 11, Seraphina, 8, and Samuel, 4. And in December, Affleck called Garner the “world’s greatest mom” at a Times Talk in New York. The pair’s close relationship has sparked rumors they may get back together, but the divorce filings seem to put those to rest.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022