After six years together, Prince William and Kate Middleton — also known as the heir to the throne of England and the Duchess of Cambridge — have made headlines countless times. Over the course of their much-photographed marriage, the lockstep couple have proved to be a paragon of royal perfection, from Kate’s cool under pressure to Will’s diplomatic charm. And let’s not forget about the kids: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have proved endlessly photogenic, which is about all you can ask of toddlers in the public eye. But despite the picture-perfect appearance of this family, there have been plenty of times they’ve proved themselves to be pleasantly relatable to the rest of of us plebeians.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time