After six years together, Prince William and Kate Middleton — also known as the heir to the throne of England and the Duchess of Cambridge — have made headlines countless times. Over the course of their much-photographed marriage, the lockstep couple have proved to be a paragon of royal perfection, from Kate’s cool under pressure to Will’s diplomatic charm. And let’s not forget about the kids: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have proved endlessly photogenic, which is about all you can ask of toddlers in the public eye. But despite the picture-perfect appearance of this family, there have been plenty of times they’ve proved themselves to be pleasantly relatable to the rest of of us plebeians.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.