Jimmy Kimmel poked fun at Spicer’s former stint during the Bush Administration as the Easter bunny during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
“This week, for the first time in maybe history, we got to see the Easter bunny apologize for comments about the Holocaust,” Kimmel said before he aired the clip.
“How can you be mad at somebody so cute? It’s impossible,” Kimmel said of Spicer. “He would kill to have that job back right now.”
Kimmel blasted Spicer earlier this week with a clip imagining what went through his head as he made the controversial comments.
In the clip, Spicer told himself, “At press secretary school, the one rule was ‘never defend Hitler.'”
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate