Jimmy Kimmel poked fun at Spicer’s former stint during the Bush Administration as the Easter bunny during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
“This week, for the first time in maybe history, we got to see the Easter bunny apologize for comments about the Holocaust,” Kimmel said before he aired the clip.
“How can you be mad at somebody so cute? It’s impossible,” Kimmel said of Spicer. “He would kill to have that job back right now.”
Kimmel blasted Spicer earlier this week with a clip imagining what went through his head as he made the controversial comments.
In the clip, Spicer told himself, “At press secretary school, the one rule was ‘never defend Hitler.'”
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time