After a week of news dominated by not one, not two, but three major public relations disasters, the Internet is pretty much having a field day.
So of course, it seems only logical for the online fallout resulting from the trio of blunders — Pepsi’s controversial Kendall Jenner ad, United Airlines’ overbooking crisis and Sean Spicer’s Hitler comments — to culminate in one meme that perfectly encapsulates the dreadful series of missteps. And that’s exactly what Twitter user Chris Melberger has created.
“If Twitter this past week was a person here he is,” Melberger captioned an image — which has since garnered over 21,000 likes and nearly 12,000 retweets — of Sean Spicer holding a Pepsi while dressed as a United pilot.
Other Twitter users were quick to respond in kind, offering their own takes on the situation.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now