After a week of news dominated by not one, not two, but three major public relations disasters, the Internet is pretty much having a field day.
So of course, it seems only logical for the online fallout resulting from the trio of blunders — Pepsi’s controversial Kendall Jenner ad, United Airlines’ overbooking crisis and Sean Spicer’s Hitler comments — to culminate in one meme that perfectly encapsulates the dreadful series of missteps. And that’s exactly what Twitter user Chris Melberger has created.
“If Twitter this past week was a person here he is,” Melberger captioned an image — which has since garnered over 21,000 likes and nearly 12,000 retweets — of Sean Spicer holding a Pepsi while dressed as a United pilot.
Other Twitter users were quick to respond in kind, offering their own takes on the situation.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time