It’s always tough to decide what toppings to get on your pizza: Pepperoni! Mushrooms! Pineapple! Peppers! Anchovies! But what if marijuana was also a topping option? That would change everything!
Well, at Vancouver’s Mega iLL restaurant, pot on your pizza actually is an option. If you’re 18 and have a medical marijuana card, that is. For an extra $10, you can get the special ingredient baked right into your pie.
“Basically we infuse it through an oil extraction process, where we drizzle the oil onto the pizza and it medicates you when you eat it,” employee Anthony Risling told CBC News. “It’s a little different effect from smoking it. It takes maybe about a half hour for it to activate.”
Talk about high-end dining.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms