“It was time to say ‘enough,’ but not only say it – it was time to act,” Haley told the council. “Bashar al-Assad must never use chemical weapons again. Ever.”
Haley had insinuated in earlier remarks on Wednesday that the United States might act unilaterally because of the horrors inflicted by the chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun that killed dozens.
Here are Haley’s full remarks.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year