“It was time to say ‘enough,’ but not only say it – it was time to act,” Haley told the council. “Bashar al-Assad must never use chemical weapons again. Ever.”
Haley had insinuated in earlier remarks on Wednesday that the United States might act unilaterally because of the horrors inflicted by the chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun that killed dozens.
Here are Haley’s full remarks.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization