The annual blooming of the flowers is celebrated around the world in events like Washington D.C.’s National Cherry Blossom Parade, where attendees can get an up-close look at the gorgeous blossoms. But for a more ethereal view of the springtime icon, check out these aerial photographs recently captured in various provinces throughout China.
This year, from March 15 to April 14, Shanghai is holding its 7th annual Cherry Blossom Festival, where breathtaking images of the flowers within Gucun Park were photographed from above.
Drone cameras also took pictures in several regions throughout the country, including a symbolic composition of a heart-shaped rest area surrounded by pink cherry blossoms in Nanchang County, located in the southeastern Chinese province of Jiangxi.
Scroll through the slideshow to enjoy a gallery of Chinese cherry blossom trees.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive