1. Trump should make America’s power grid great again.
By Robert Knake at the Council on Foreign Relations
2. The old rules of genetic research are being undermined by new gene editing tech.
By Heidi Ledford in Nature
3. These are the final frontiers to ‘peak attention’ — when media is truly everywhere.
By Joshua Lasky in the Dotted Line
4. The attorney general wants to end legal pot sales. That could cost some states millions.
By Richard C. Auxier at the Tax Policy Center
5. “Superfoods” aren’t all they’re cracked up to be.
By Ross Pomeroy in Real Clear Science
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement