With the final season of Girls coming to a close, you might be wondering what’s in store for Hannah, Marnie, Shoshanna and Jessa — but now, thanks to Jimmy Kimmel, you can see how the girls of Girls will be living life as septuagenarians.
Riffing on The Golden Girls, the Jimmy Kimmel Live! skit shows what the cast is like as senior citizens — and from the looks of it, not much has changed.
Sure, the girls might have a few more wrinkles and gray hair, but Hannah’s still eschewing clothing while writing for the nursing home’s paper, Marnie’s still having control issues while hooking up with a 90-year-old musician, Shosh has a bedazzled Hello Kitty walker, and Jessa’s on a steady diet of cigarettes and recreational morphine.
In short, it’s the epilogue Girls fans have been dreaming of — watch the hilarity ensue above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com