New Jersey high school student Ifeoma White-Thorpe, a senior at Morris Hills High School, received acceptances to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth, Columbia, Brown, University of Pennsylvania, and Cornell, WABC reports. She was also accepted to Stanford.
“I was shaking,” she told WABC. “I was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, like this might be eight out of eight and I clicked it and it said ‘Congratulations’ and I was like oh my goodness and then I was like, what did I say?”
White-Thorpe, who said she wants to study global health and biology, said she has not chosen which school she will attend, and that the decision will likely come down to financial aid.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy