New Jersey high school student Ifeoma White-Thorpe, a senior at Morris Hills High School, received acceptances to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth, Columbia, Brown, University of Pennsylvania, and Cornell, WABC reports. She was also accepted to Stanford.
“I was shaking,” she told WABC. “I was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, like this might be eight out of eight and I clicked it and it said ‘Congratulations’ and I was like oh my goodness and then I was like, what did I say?”
White-Thorpe, who said she wants to study global health and biology, said she has not chosen which school she will attend, and that the decision will likely come down to financial aid.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption