Harry Styles is soaring back into pop culture prominence this week—literally. He’s set to make a splash on Friday with the release of a hotly anticipated new single “Sign of the Times,” but in advance of that, the internet has gotten ahold of what appears to be footage from a music video shoot off the coast of Scotland. And while there’s no doubt that the former One Direction heartthrob’s solo career will be a success thanks to the avid adoration of his fan base, Styles himself was found up in the air.
That’s right: the Dunkirk actor and part-time fashion plate was spotted harnessed up and suspended from a helicopter, zooming along above the ocean. Naturally, the internet had quite a few (hilarious) reactions to the sneaky snaps captured from his rather daredevil shoot, in which the singer is dressed to the nines while swinging casually above the sea. Lady Gaga who?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org