Speaking to CBS News in an interview that aired Wednesday, Trump defended herself against accusations of complicity with the administration of her father, U.S. President Donald Trump. “I don’t know what it means to be complicit,” she told interviewer Gayle King.
“If being complicit is wanting to be a force for good and to make a positive impact, then I’m complicit,” she added.
Read a full transcript of the interview below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time