Classic all-American nice guy Chris Pratt is currently spending his spring across the pond in the U.K. filming the sequel to Jurassic World, which means the Midwest native is missing bass fishing back home in the U.S. In fact, he’s apparently feeling the loss of his meditative pastime so much that he gave a shoutout to the activity on Twitter, asking fans to share their own pictures of catch for him to, perhaps, appreciate from afar. But Pratt went even further: he’s been commenting on some of the submissions, with his signature goofy humor.
Not everyone had fishing photos to share, though. That didn’t make Pratt’s response any less enthusiastic.
Even Donald Trump, Jr., son of the president, got involved by sharing a shot of his daughter’s catch.
So far, Pratt has not responded to the First Son’s photo.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com