Steph Curry is an uncontested man of many talents. While most people might point to him possibly being the best NBA shooter of all time or the fact that he was the only unanimous league MVP (after winning the honor the year previously, naturally) as his greatest accomplishment, James Corden knows that Steph has untapped potential off the basketball court.
The Golden State Warriors star joined Corden for a day of exploring recreation outside of Oracle Arena, with Corden acting as Steph’s self-discovery spirit guide. From mini golf to air hockey and even Dance Dance Revolution, it appeared that there’s not much that Steph Curry can’t do — something that became abundantly clear when Steph joined him for a quick round of Carpool Karaoke.
Curry’s current playlist sounds like it’s being curated by his young daughter (and if we’re going to be honest, the real MVP) Riley, which made for a perfect Disney sing-a-long with Corden. The two first sang a song from Moana then moved into a rousing rendition of “Love Is an Open Door” from Frozen, a song that seems to be one of Steph’s favorites.
Watch Corden and Steph sing their hearts out below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now