In an interview with E! News, the actor said that nursing her now 3-year-old daughter, Rose, with ex Romain Dauriac, was the best way to wind down after a day on set. “That is a very grounding [thing]. If you ever needed to return to yourself, that is a pretty wonderful way to be able to come back to yourself when you go home,” she said.
Johansson also discussed how she balances motherhood with her career commitments. “You have to leave all that work stuff behind and be able to present with your kid,” she said. “I am very thankful that’s my reality at the end of the day.”
Read the rest of the interview at E! News.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time