In an interview with E! News, the actor said that nursing her now 3-year-old daughter, Rose, with ex Romain Dauriac, was the best way to wind down after a day on set. “That is a very grounding [thing]. If you ever needed to return to yourself, that is a pretty wonderful way to be able to come back to yourself when you go home,” she said.
Johansson also discussed how she balances motherhood with her career commitments. “You have to leave all that work stuff behind and be able to present with your kid,” she said. “I am very thankful that’s my reality at the end of the day.”
Read the rest of the interview at E! News.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022