Bar Refaeli is ready for round two — she’s pregnant again!
After welcoming her first child, daughter Liv, with husband Adi Ezra in August, the 31-year-old model announced Tuesday on Instagram that she is expecting another baby.
“Something’s cooking …” she captioned a mirror selfie in which her black shirt is rolled up to expose her tiny baby bump.
This will be the second child for Refaeli and the 41-year-old businessman, who were married in Haifa, Israel, in September 2015.
Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.
Leading up to the arrival of her daughter, Refaeli documented the growth of her baby belly on Instagram, sharing several pictures in which she showed off her bump in glamorous photo shoots and during fun days at the beach.
The model previously opened up to Hello! Fashion Monthly about being excited to settle down and start a family.
“I think this will be a decade of family … I come from a family of four children,” she told the magazine. “A lot of [moms] could read this and think, ‘Yeah, try having one first.’ Hopefully, I’ll have a big family, but I’ll take it one by one.”
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement