President Trump was back at one of his golf courses again Sunday.
Trump held three meetings on Sunday at the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, according to a pool reporter. He also spent Saturday at golf club meetings as well. It’s not clear if he actually played golf. The White House declined multiple requests to tell pool reporters on duty whether or not Trump played.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer recently defended the president’s golf outings by saying he takes meetings and calls at the club. Previously, White House officials avoided saying Trump was playing golf until a photo of him wearing a golf glove was released.
Trump often criticized former President Barack Obama’s golfing habit.
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly described Trump’s visit to the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia. He was there, but it’s not clear if he actually played.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time