President Trump was back at one of his golf courses again Sunday.
Trump held three meetings on Sunday at the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, according to a pool reporter. He also spent Saturday at golf club meetings as well. It’s not clear if he actually played golf. The White House declined multiple requests to tell pool reporters on duty whether or not Trump played.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer recently defended the president’s golf outings by saying he takes meetings and calls at the club. Previously, White House officials avoided saying Trump was playing golf until a photo of him wearing a golf glove was released.
Trump often criticized former President Barack Obama’s golfing habit.
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly described Trump’s visit to the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia. He was there, but it’s not clear if he actually played.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color