One of the more high-profile members of that group, actor James Corden, gave an emotional tribute about his own feelings during the attack on Wednesday’s episode of his show.
“Watching the news today, I felt a really long long way from home,” he said. “Its funny, when something like that happens in your hometown, you don’t have a feeling of being glad that you’re so far away. What you feel is that you wish you could be there with loved ones to stand alongside them.”
Corden continued to praise his hometown. “One thing’s for sure,” he said. “If this act of terrorism was supposed to divide the people of London, I know for a fact that all this does is bring them closer together as one.”
Watch the full video above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer