One of the more high-profile members of that group, actor James Corden, gave an emotional tribute about his own feelings during the attack on Wednesday’s episode of his show.
“Watching the news today, I felt a really long long way from home,” he said. “Its funny, when something like that happens in your hometown, you don’t have a feeling of being glad that you’re so far away. What you feel is that you wish you could be there with loved ones to stand alongside them.”
Corden continued to praise his hometown. “One thing’s for sure,” he said. “If this act of terrorism was supposed to divide the people of London, I know for a fact that all this does is bring them closer together as one.”
Watch the full video above.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body