A Wheel of Fortune contestant had a very different idea about the plot of Tennessee Williams’ play A Streetcar Named Desire — and he paid for it.
During Tuesday’s episode of the syndicated game show, Kevin was only one letter away from getting the correct answer. With ” A STREETCAR NA_ED DESIRE” on the board, he made a crushing and dirty mistake, guessing K, which would have made for quite the adaptation.
The next contestant, Lisa quickly swooped in for the victory, even though host Pat Sajak seemed partial to Kevin’s response. “And although you got the right answer, I’d rather see Kevin’s play,” he joked.
Below see Twitter’s shocked and hilarious reactions to Kevin’s fail.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears