Another week, another Twitter “challenge.” This time, it’s called the Cup Blowing Challenge, and the title explains exactly what this viral attempt is about: a subject blows strategically on a plastic or paper cup, making it jump from one stack to another. The trick, it appears, is to prep the cup that will be in motion by giving it a spin or making sure it’s not stuck before you begin.
Despite its gravity-defying requirements, plenty of people are having great success with this unusual move, which appeared to pick up steam over the weekend as people dared to master the feat. Take a look:
Of course, for everyone who succeeds, there are others who fail.
Only time will tell if this particular viral trend picks up steam á la this fall’s inescapable Mannequin Challenge.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer