According to WILX 10, Jonathan and Susana Balkin discovered that their mischievous twin toddler sons Andrew and Ryan were having an epic slumber party into the wee hours of the morning instead of sleeping.
After climbing out of their cribs in their shared bedroom, the rascally boys built a pillow fort, had an in-depth discussion on a couch, and even take time to execute a gymnastics routine complete with flips. The video footage shows both their mother and father returning on two different occasions to put the babies to bed, but to no avail.
Watch the crazy all-night slumber party that Andrew and Ryan had above.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate