According to WILX 10, Jonathan and Susana Balkin discovered that their mischievous twin toddler sons Andrew and Ryan were having an epic slumber party into the wee hours of the morning instead of sleeping.
After climbing out of their cribs in their shared bedroom, the rascally boys built a pillow fort, had an in-depth discussion on a couch, and even take time to execute a gymnastics routine complete with flips. The video footage shows both their mother and father returning on two different occasions to put the babies to bed, but to no avail.
Watch the crazy all-night slumber party that Andrew and Ryan had above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve