Ivanka Trump’s brand has discontinued its high-end jewelry collection, focusing on more affordable fashion jewelry instead.
Abigail Klem, president of Trump’s brand, said the shift is part of a “commitment to offering solution-oriented products at accessible price points,” the New York Times reported.
Many pieces in the fashion jewelry line, which is sold at Lord & Taylor, are priced under $100, according to the Times. By comparison, some items in Trump’s high-end jewelry collection cost thousands of dollars.
The decision follows a significant spike in online sales for the company after some retailers announced they would stop carrying Ivanka Trump products, prompting White House adviser Kellyanne Conway to promote the brand in a Fox News interview.
Trump announced in January that she would resign from her roles within the Trump Organization and her fashion brand, as she became more active in her father’s presidency.
This article originally appeared on Fortune.com
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement