Right before the songstress walked the award show’s red carpet, her hairstylist César Ramirêz teased the makeover on Instagram with a photo of Lovato’s strands scattered across the floor that he captioned “the big chop.”
When the star finally appeared at the Kid’s Choice Awards, it was apparent that her stylist wasn’t exaggerating. The pro took the singer’s length from long, flowing strands up to a choppy lob.
The cut is slightly angled at the back and was styled in undone bends. Not only is this texture pretty effortless to recreate at home, it’s also shows off Lovato’s caramel bayalage and layers of the cut perfectly.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body