Alec Baldwin returned to Saturday Night Live as President Trump to enact how the Commander-in-Chief might react in the event of an alien invasion.
While addressing soldiers in charge of saving the world from deadly aliens, SNL’s Trump was still in campaign mode — promising to bring back coal, complaining about his feud with NBC, and insisting many “really top-shelf, classy people” people had died at his destroyed Trump Hotel in New York City.
After a military officer, played by cast member Kenan Thompson, informed Trump that “everyone in California is dead,” he jumped onto the most pertinent concern: that his Apprentice rival Arnold Schwarzenegger was gone. “Even Arnold?” Baldwin asked.
Baldwin also used the address to talk about policy on undocumented immigrants.
“The aliens are already here, they’ve been hiding in this country for hundreds of years,” he said. “They’re shape-shifters, they look like regular people but they’re aliens.”
He then pointed out Leslie Jones and Sasheer Zamata as aliens. “Look, there’s one right there,” he said.
Watch the sketch above.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out