Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen welcomed the triple threat and her Shades of Blue co-star Ray Liotta to the Bravo Clubhouse last night, where the pair participated in one of the most revealing games of Plead the Fifth yet.
After Liotta answered a series of very honest questions, Lopez was forced to answer one about a very popular topic — her love life. Cohen promptly asked the “Ain’t Your Mama” singer to name someone that she has declined to marry, going off of a bombshell that the star dropped during an appearance on Carpool Karaoke with James Corden last year where she revealed she’s turned down five marriage proposals. “Drake, right?” Liotta quickly chimed in, to which she responded: “Shhh! No…oh my God.” In the end, Lopez — who looked gorgeous in a ruffled Solace London dress — wouldn’t name names, and ended up pleading the fifth.
Proposal or not, the pair’s rumored romance was certainly short-lived. Lopez has reportedly been dating baseball legend Alex Rodriguez for several weeks.
Watch it all go down in the video above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow