A difficult day can be tough to remedy, but there’s no denying that sometimes a little emotional eating can provide some temporary solace — that is, as long as it doesn’t come with a side of food shaming. That’s the rationale that one self-aware customer had recently while preparing to indulge in a decadent feast of mozzarella sticks.
From a hilarious receipt shared on Reddit comes the very relatable tale of a customer who simply wanted to request 3 orders of deep fried, cheesy goodness sans judgment. In the comment section of the order (which included 3 orders of mozzarella sticks, 1 order of deep fired pickles, 2 Diet Cokes, abd 1 order of cole slaw,) the forthright customer notes that the triple order of mozzerella sticks was very much intentional.
“Yes — I meant to order 3 mozzarella sticks. Please don’t judge me. I’m having a bad week and was so excited they were back on the menu.”
Here’s to this takeout hero — may they always enjoy all their snacks in peace.
See the receipt below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time