Although there’s still no official trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, new footage that debuted at Disney’s annual shareholders meeting Wednesday reportedly revealed Luke Skywalker’s first words in the film.
According to the Los Angeles Times, in a continuation of the final scene from The Force Awakens, the clip from the upcoming installment featured Mark Hamill’s Luke asking Daisy Ridley’s Rey, “Who are you?”
The scavenger then responds in the most Rey way possible—by demonstrating her lightsaber skills.
Chewbacca, General Leia Organa (Carrie Fisher), and Finn (John Boyega) reportedly also appeared in the footage.
The Last Jedi hits theaters Dec. 15.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement