When Game of Thrones viewers last saw Bran Stark, he was just north of the Wall experiencing a Three-Eyed Raven vision that revealed Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen—not Ned’s illegitimate offspring.
Now, Isaac Hempstead Wright—who plays the last trueborn Stark son—has given fans a glimpse of what’s in store for his character in season 7. During an interview with Entertainment Weekly at Tuesday night’s Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience, the 17-year-old actor spoke about the tricky predicament Bran has found himself in.
However, Wright emphasized that despite the losses Bran has suffered, he’s still doing his best to remain true to himself.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body