When Game of Thrones viewers last saw Bran Stark, he was just north of the Wall experiencing a Three-Eyed Raven vision that revealed Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen—not Ned’s illegitimate offspring.
Now, Isaac Hempstead Wright—who plays the last trueborn Stark son—has given fans a glimpse of what’s in store for his character in season 7. During an interview with Entertainment Weekly at Tuesday night’s Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience, the 17-year-old actor spoke about the tricky predicament Bran has found himself in.
However, Wright emphasized that despite the losses Bran has suffered, he’s still doing his best to remain true to himself.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart