The former First Lady and President Obama were the picture of casual chic Sunday in Washington, D.C., getting their dose of culture at the National Gallery of Art after their fun and fancy-free British Virgin Islands getaway.
Michelle Obama donned a city girl favorite: an all-black ensemble that was not without its share of punched-up accessories in the form of a mini arm party and a versatile leather tote we could see being a trusted go-to bag on the daily. The black top handle Alexander Wang satchel featured a belted padlock and chain detail ($950; alexanderwang.com).
ALEXANDER WANG TOTE
The former president, meanwhile, couldn’t look happier carrying a shopping bag in his souped-up dad uniform, which was topped with a buttery brown leather jacket. Both exhibited shades and easy smiles.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow