Months after a photo revealed that President Donald Trump used tape to hold his tie together, a new shot of his signature red tie flapping in the breeze has the Internet up in arms.
As POTUS disembarked Air Force One at Orlando International Airport Friday, a photographer captured the moment a gust of wind blew his tie in the air, showing pieces of what appears to be scotch tape holding its two ends together.
The picture has since gone viral, with many Twitter users poking fun at Trump’s fashion faux pas. “Trump uses sticky tape to hold his tie down. If that alone isn’t grounds for impeachment then what has become of America?,” one user joked.
See a selection of the reactions below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement