Some people find their callings at a young age. Pizza dough spinning prodigies Michael and Nicholas Testa have turned their birthrights as the sons of the owner of Carmine’s Pizza Factory in Jersey City, NJ into a bona fide professional-level skill set.
They’ve even shown off their mesmerizing pizza-dough-tossing abilities on TV shows like Good Morning America and The Chew. Besides fine motor skills, they might have inherited a genetic aptitude: pizza-slinging runs in the family. A recent viral Facebook video is yet another notch in their belts, proving that the combination of cute kids and pizza is, quite simply, irresistible.
It’s hard to imagine them needing more “practice,” as the caption puts it, because they’ve been spinning publicly since they were quite young, respectively. You can see them putting on a show in this early video. But clearly their skills have only improved over the years. Check out their duo show, below. Warning: other kids may not want to try this at home.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time