Some people find their callings at a young age. Pizza dough spinning prodigies Michael and Nicholas Testa have turned their birthrights as the sons of the owner of Carmine’s Pizza Factory in Jersey City, NJ into a bona fide professional-level skill set.
They’ve even shown off their mesmerizing pizza-dough-tossing abilities on TV shows like Good Morning America and The Chew. Besides fine motor skills, they might have inherited a genetic aptitude: pizza-slinging runs in the family. A recent viral Facebook video is yet another notch in their belts, proving that the combination of cute kids and pizza is, quite simply, irresistible.
It’s hard to imagine them needing more “practice,” as the caption puts it, because they’ve been spinning publicly since they were quite young, respectively. You can see them putting on a show in this early video. But clearly their skills have only improved over the years. Check out their duo show, below. Warning: other kids may not want to try this at home.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org