In a photo series from Paper Magazine‘s March issue, the Anti artist is transformed into a “high fashion clerk in a bodega of the future,” showcasing her uncanny ability to look good in absolutely everything.
Of course, Rih’s fans immediately began gushing over her perfection, taking to Twitter to express their admiration for the new queen of grocery shopping.
See a selection of the best reactions below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears