After Jimmy Kimmel invited a group of tourists on a Hollywood bus tour into the 2017 Oscars ceremony Sunday night, several actors seated in the front of the Dolby Theatre stood up to introduce themselves to the surprised fans. One of these A-listers was none other than Ryan Gosling, who, of course, almost immediately did something the Internet deemed worthy of turning into a meme.
As the La La Land star — who was nominated for Best Actor — leaned in to whisper something to a woman clutching a selfie stick, she made a particularly shocked face — a moment that has since gone viral.
Twitter users quickly began poking fun at the shot with hilarious captions spoofing everything from movies to sports to the now-infamous Best Picture mix-up.
Gosling has officially done it again.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror