Former Mickey Mouse teeny-boppers Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling had an adorable reunion during the opening number when Timberlake, who was performing his song “Can’t Stop the Feeling” from Trolls, paused to put a hand on Gosling’s shoulder.
Fans were quick to point out the reunion of the former cast mates on social media, sharing throwback photos of the pair as young co-stars:
It’s a big night for both men, each of them up for an award—Timberlake for Best Original Song and Gosling for Best Actor for his role in La La Land.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time