The Mickey Mouse Club had a great track record for setting its young stars up for future success, as evidenced at the Oscars on Sunday night.
Former Mickey Mouse teeny-boppers Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling had an adorable reunion during the opening number when Timberlake, who was performing his song “Can’t Stop the Feeling” from Trolls, paused to put a hand on Gosling’s shoulder.
Fans were quick to point out the reunion of the former cast mates on social media, sharing throwback photos of the pair as young co-stars:
It’s a big night for both men, each of them up for an award—Timberlake for Best Original Song and Gosling for Best Actor for his role in La La Land.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief