In one of the more colorful protests at Trump Tower since President Trump took office, a group of witches met to perform a spell designed to prevent him from doing harm.
At the stroke of midnight Friday, a small group of people— some of whom didn’t identify as witches— burned unflattering photos of the president and orange candles.
The protest was part of a larger effort organized online to cast “binding” spells on Trump on every waning crescent moon.
Watch the video above to see the spell-binding protest.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This