In one of the more colorful protests at Trump Tower since President Trump took office, a group of witches met to perform a spell designed to prevent him from doing harm.
At the stroke of midnight Friday, a small group of people— some of whom didn’t identify as witches— burned unflattering photos of the president and orange candles.
The protest was part of a larger effort organized online to cast “binding” spells on Trump on every waning crescent moon.
Watch the video above to see the spell-binding protest.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now