Westminster College freshman Connor Cox took to Twitter recently to share a photo of the box of trash his mom, Terri, sent him as a reminder to do his chores. “Thought my mom was sending me a care package…but instead she sent a box of trash I was supposed to take out,” he captioned the now-viral tweet.
Connor told ABC News that at first he was so confused by the box’s contents he called his mom to ask if she had sent him the wrong one. However, it ended up getting the point across. “She has a good sense of humor,” he said. “She’s always really caring and she knows what to say at the exact time she should say it. She’s a good mom.”
Watch the clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve