Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker advised Republicans in Congress to disregard protests and focus on their agenda.
In a speech at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, the Republican Governor compared protests of the Trump Administration and congressional town halls to his own experiences in Wisconsin.
“It was a vivid reminder about what we learned in Wisconsin,” he said. “And that is, to do what you said you were going to do, to go big, to go bold, to actually follow through on the promises you made throughout a campaign.”
Read a complete transcript of his remarks.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time