Croatian police have filed charges against two people who are alleged to have used racist language against actor Jamie Foxx, according to BBC News.
The incident appears to have taken place in a restaurant in Croatia, where Foxx has been filming Robin Hood: Origins.. Foxx said in a now-deleted Instagram post that a racist term was used by the men. The police said that they had responded to “arrogant and rude” insults against diners including one against a guest “on racial grounds”. They did not identify Foxx as the guest in question.
After the alleged incident Foxx took to Instagram to comment on the beauty of Dubrovnik.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time