The 89th annual Academy Awards air on Feb. 26, honoring the last year’s top films.
Late-night star Jimmy Kimmel will host the ceremony, which will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, with red carpet coverage beginning at 7 p.m. ET on ABC, followed by the ceremony at 8 p.m. For those who want to watch the Oscars online, ABC will stream the ceremony on its website, though a cable log-in and password is required. ABC will also air the Oscars on its app.
This year, La La Land leads the list of nominated movies, garnering a record 14 nominations. A majority of critics predict the musical will win Best Picture, although many believe Moonlight should win the award.
Check out the full list of nominations here.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time