During Valentine’s Day, some enthusiastic new students joined their daughters in ballet class for a a night of dancing: dads.
The fathers of ballerinas were invited to participate in a daddy daughter dance class at the Philadelphia Dance Center this year, and the performances that resulted were both heartwarming and hilarious.
In video clips posted to the dance school’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, dads learn how to pirouette and dance to “Waltz of the Flowers” from “The Nutcracker Suite,” as well as performing lifts with their daughters. Some of the dads really got into the spirit of the dance class and sported tutus.
The mothers of students were also invited to join their kids for hip hop classes and from the looks of it, the moms fared a little better than the dads.
See all the dancing below.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart