If there’s a world leader overripe for parody, it’s President Donald Trump. This was not lost on the funny people of Malta, who seized the opportunity to get in on the satirical Trump video trend that’s been spreading around the world.
In this “America First” spoof, Malta invites Trump to prioritize the country second in a tonally sarcastic video shared to Twitter by EverySecondCounts. This one, created by Lovin Malta and V Squared according to the YouTube description, brings you all the hallmarks of the original Dutch parody as well as some bold claims about the region’s great-tasting potatoes and all the other ways the Maltese are already making their country great. A joke about Maltesers? It’s in there.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive