Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, has many talents: always appearing in public with perfectly-coiffed hair and enviable style, mothering two young children with aplomb, performing her royal duties with seeming ease. There’s one other activity, though, that she’s also proven to be adept at: playing jumping games (and being wildly photogenic while she’s at it).
The Duchess, who serves as the Honorary Air Commandant for the Royal Air Force’s Air Cadets, paid a visit to the trainees at a skills development camp at the Wittering station on Tuesday in Stamford, England. While there, she checked out a tutor aircraft, received a simulated flight lesson, and spent time chatting with the cadets. She also got involved with a group exercise involving a jump rope, once again showing off her elevated skills at looking flawless while airborne. (This isn’t the first time she’s displayed impressive midair posing technique, no matter the outfit or footwear.)
Long live Kate, our queen of low-key aerobics.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer