Supermodel Miranda Kerr has revealed that she and fiancé Evan Spiegel — Snapchat’s CEO and co-founder — have not had sex yet.
When asked whether she would have another baby during an interview with the London Times, the Australian beauty, 33, said, “Not yet. Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.” She then added: “We can’t… I mean we’re just… waiting.”
Kerr and Spiegel got engaged last July after dating for just over a year. They announced the news in a black-and-white Instagram photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words: “Marry Me!” Kerr captioned the photo, “I said yes!!!”
Kerr had a son, Flynn, with her ex-husband Orlando Bloom, in 2011.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating