Supermodel Miranda Kerr has revealed that she and fiancé Evan Spiegel — Snapchat’s CEO and co-founder — have not had sex yet.
When asked whether she would have another baby during an interview with the London Times, the Australian beauty, 33, said, “Not yet. Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.” She then added: “We can’t… I mean we’re just… waiting.”
Kerr and Spiegel got engaged last July after dating for just over a year. They announced the news in a black-and-white Instagram photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words: “Marry Me!” Kerr captioned the photo, “I said yes!!!”
Kerr had a son, Flynn, with her ex-husband Orlando Bloom, in 2011.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears