Supermodel Miranda Kerr has revealed that she and fiancé Evan Spiegel — Snapchat’s CEO and co-founder — have not had sex yet.
When asked whether she would have another baby during an interview with the London Times, the Australian beauty, 33, said, “Not yet. Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.” She then added: “We can’t… I mean we’re just… waiting.”
Kerr and Spiegel got engaged last July after dating for just over a year. They announced the news in a black-and-white Instagram photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words: “Marry Me!” Kerr captioned the photo, “I said yes!!!”
Kerr had a son, Flynn, with her ex-husband Orlando Bloom, in 2011.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time