Supermodel Miranda Kerr has revealed that she and fiancé Evan Spiegel — Snapchat’s CEO and co-founder — have not had sex yet.
When asked whether she would have another baby during an interview with the London Times, the Australian beauty, 33, said, “Not yet. Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.” She then added: “We can’t… I mean we’re just… waiting.”
Kerr and Spiegel got engaged last July after dating for just over a year. They announced the news in a black-and-white Instagram photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words: “Marry Me!” Kerr captioned the photo, “I said yes!!!”
Kerr had a son, Flynn, with her ex-husband Orlando Bloom, in 2011.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer